Thursday 7 June 2012

Hello again...

...I'm back!  Back from the land of warm weather and holy water, sunburnt and malnourished to prove it. I've read a book or two (all I'm gonna say is, yet again, ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh, I can't wait to read the next Weather Wardens, even though the whole thing with Imara is obviously not true).
 Lourdes was alright, actually. I'm sure you're thinking, ahh, she's one of those religious extremist chicks who goes to church all the time, but no. I mean, we went to church twice a day, but it was more about the pilgrims we were helping (and, for my group, singing until our eyes bled). I wish I'd gone with my friends and actually eaten, but my bezzies are just a few of the loudly atheist kids at our Catholic school, and at least now I get to eat like a pig without being told off for it.
 So, overall -- I seem to be reviewing my school trip, which is weird -- it's an amazing place to go. I wouldn't go for a full week, and I wouldn't let my school plan it, but otherwise I would reccomend a visit to Lourdes, France to anybody.

Tired me out!...Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment