telltaleink.blogspot.co.uk was wonderful (and wise -- I do have a pitchfork, after all) enough to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award! Hurray, and thanks very muchly, Eryn!
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the ten questions given to you by the nominator
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the award who have less than two hundred followers
- Create ten questions for your nominees to answer
- Let the nominees know you have nominated them by going to their blog and telling them
The Questions (dun dun dunn! also, the colour might look crappy but I felt like mixing it up a bit so go with it, minions):
- Are you an early bird, or a night owl? Which would you prefer to be and why? I'm a night owl, as I think most people my age probably are. However, I think being an early bird would probably be a blessing since society seems to think that the day starts in the morning.
- What's your favourite kind of story? Adventure, romance, etc. I love all sorts of stories *shifty eyes* okay, so maybe I read a bit too much YA paranormal romance, but is that really such a bad thing? It's a good genre!
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be (could be an imaginary place)? Hmm. Well, I couldn't live anywhere too warm because we vampires literally melt, but I also couldn't live anywhere too cold because as a cold-blooded reptilian hybrid thing I can't regulate my own temperature, so I suppose my ideal place to live would be in Goldilocks and the Three Bears land, where everything is juuuust right... until you get mauled, obviously.
- What is the first sentence of your current work-in-progress? 'The day that I lost my family was the day I started losing my mind.' It seemed like a opening at the time, but not so much anymore. Pretend you never read it.
- What is your ideal writing setting? Like, time of day, location, beverages to sip during. I like to write in the evening, sat in my room with angsty music blaring and lots of chocolate. Beverages would just take away from the... productivity...
- If you could stay any age forever, what age would you choose? This is another hmmm one. Hmm. I suppose I'd stick at the age I am now (seventeen, for those of you 'rinos that don't stalk me) just so I didn't have to work. But that's just me being lazy and scared of the future.
- What are your favourite historical figures? I wasn't aware I had any favourite historical figures, but if I do, they'll probably have to be the people hanging around Russia during the Revolution -- especially those who were part of the Revolution. Honestly, I just find the Russian Revolution interesting.
- What is the thing you think about most when you are writing a story? The characters. Always. What they're doing, what they're thinking, how much pain I'm causing them (mwahaha) -- I'm always thinking about my characters and seeing everything from their perspectives.
- What is your favourite animated movie? I'd have to say Finding Nemo.
- Coffee or tea? Anything but. I can't stomach hot drinks. But if I absolutely had to had to had to choose, I would go for tea.
- Oliver (I don't know how many followers you have but I nominated you anyway)
- Sam (who will have to send the link to his blog since he changed it)
- Cait and Mime (again, I'm not sure how many followers you have, but I nominated you anyway)
- Jumbled Writer
- How many trees live in your garden? If you don't have a garden. how many trees live in your heart?
- If you had to do one hobby for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?
- Do you know what a hobby horse is (because I don't)?
- What do you enjoy most about being nominated for awards?
- This is an open question. Tell the world what you think it needs to know.
- How many books do you own?
- Which is your very favouritest book?
- How long do you spend on each blog post (on average)?
- Has an animal ever tried to murder you?
- What is the best thing you have ever done, ever?
Thank you, Charlotte! Good questions. I'll have a post up in the next few days.ReplyDelete
I did it, but I kind of didn't but I still posted itReplyDelete