Friday 16 November 2012

NaNoWriMo: Day 16

Yes, we're over halfway through now. Um, hurray? I don't know. Today seems to be my personal 'I want to kill just about anyone and everything that distracts or talks to me but will not move away from annoying distractions' day. Basically, I'm in a bad mood.
 So, for those of you who are riveted by my school life, I will be in an even worse mood next week, as I have mock exams in just about every subject. Yeah. They told us yesterday.
Bad mood.

But back to this week of NaNo. It's been alright, I suppose, though it's still been a very write-for-the-word-count kind of deal. I've kept up to my word count, just about, but that's all I can really say. Even when I've had a giant plot idea, which would usually make me go 'yayyayyayyayexcitingyay' was like, 'meh, now how do I get it into motion'.
 I think I'm depressed.

However, I shall persevere. I will find myself at the end of November with a good word count and a finished novel, I promise.

WriMo out!

No comments:

Post a Comment