Sunday 24 March 2013

A couple more things to say before normal viewing resumes...

I know, I know. You hate me right now. But I have a few more things to mention before you get all those lovely posts I've been promising.

First of all: I have Tumblr now! As if I didn't have a busy enough Internet life as it was. My Tumblr blog, when I can remember, will have links to this blog's writing/reading/music posts, for those of you who can't follow thanks to the lovely Google (I'm working on that). It will also be a lot more open to actually bits of writing what I write, and various other things that I take an interest in. So take a look: http://relativelycurious.tumblr.com/

And now, for the bad news. Take a deep breath and get ready to cry.
My Chemical Romance have split up.
I know.

But, as someone on Twitter pointed out, "I am not afraid to keep on living/I am not afraid to walk this world alone". We will live, Killjoys, MCRmy. We will live, because, without them ever existing in the first place, we might not have.

Killjoy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment