Monday 23 April 2012

Review: Grave Witch by Kalayna Price

 This is a book that I completely forgot to review... but that doesn't mean its not awesome. In fact, this series is one of my current favourites.
 Alex Craft is a Grave Witch -- she can straddle the void between life and death and give shades (the memories of dead people) life. Other than being totally skint, Alex's life has been great... but now she's being paid to investigate the death of a prominent senator for a no-magic-or-fairies group, and all hell is close to breaking loose. Even Death can't save her now.

 I loved it. It was funny, it was different, and it kept me guessing (almost) right to the end. Not only that, but the love triangle is pretty epic -- a hot, mysterious detctive and a hot, mysterious soul collector? What's not to like... other than the detective (Team Death all the way)?
 If you're into your fantasy detctive/whodunnits, then this is for you -- in fact, although I haven't read many of them, I think that this is the best in the genre.
I give this book five stars!
  
Death fanatic out!

No comments:

Post a Comment