Thursday 2 February 2012

Not wanting to read the many books hanging around on your Kindle?

Who are you and what have you done with me?!

Arg. I am afraid, my lovely, mindless amigos. I am very afraid. A gazillion times in the past week, I have tried to decide on a Kindle book to read (between Chris Priestley, Celia Rees, some bloke and a book that rings mild, kinda worrying bells, Bram Stoker, and who knows what the Hell else) and I have picked absolutely zilch to read. Yet I'm OK with paperbacks -- I've read Reckoning (Strange Angels). Total let down. I've read 13 to Life book 3. Nice. Not as much seemed to happen as in the last two, but hey.
What's going on with me, unmindless amigos? Is it the ridiculously weird choice of books? The lack of good paranormals with sexy boys? Or is it the Kindle that's the problem? I sure do hope not.

Well, you know, whatever. Hopefully I'll sort it out. But for now, I'll focus on my second draft of Wings and a Prayer and the third series of Being Human (yay!). If you have any suggestions to get me out of my bizarre funk, comment away.
Otherwise, crazy, slightly worried, avid reader out!

PS, don't worry. When I get back on the horse, so to speak, my blog posts will (hopefully) get better.
                                                                            Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment