Friday 23 November 2012

NaNoWriMo: Day 23

I know, I can't believe it either. One week left. One. Week.
 Of course it's not going well, what are you actually expecting?

 It's not been too bad this week, actually. I'm not getting much done today, probably 'cause the Mocks of Doom have made me all tiredified (you can use my new word as proof), but the rest of my week was good. I'll tell you my secret: reading. I know, that's what everyone says, but it really worked. I was reading Book 7 of the Weather Wardens series (check it in the list!) and it was the best book ever -- the good guys weren't going to win. They honestly didn't seem to have a chance and that made me look at my novel in a whole new way and I was suddenly bursting with words to write. Hurrah!
So, yeah. I will hopefully catch up on my word count tommorow. Oh, and my sleep.

Wrimo out!

No comments:

Post a Comment