Friday 2 December 2011

It's about time I plugged the Vampire Academy series

As the title suggests, this post is all about the awesomeness that is Vampire Academy (and Bloodlines), though I can't fairly review any of them since it's been such a long time since I read the first one the first time, and I wouldn't want to write a review for something that I have found a love of due to other books in the series -- not to say that VA#1 isn't awesome -- or write a review for one of the newer ones and leave some of you awesome people out just because you're ignorant.
Just read them, and I will be your best friend forever. If you're into your paranormal-romance, but find Bella way too wimpy, then this is the series (serieses (?) including Bloodlines) for you.
Also... the Vampire Academy series has an awesome, happy ending -- but not too happy or cheesy or out of the realm of believability for those of you sick of Twilight.
This whole series gets five stars.
VA fan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment